General conditions of use
These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter only “General Conditions”) regulate the sale of items marketed by www.modascrap.it. All contracts for the purchase of products concluded through the website www.modascrap.it between the seller and the customer and according to the procedures indicated herein, will be governed by these General Conditions. All published prices are excluding VAT.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SALE
1. The contract stipulated between Abralux Colori Beghé and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Abralux Colori Beghé, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. The Customer’s right to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
1. The customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalogue of Abralux Colori Beghé at the time of placing the order and viewable at the address www.tommyart.it, as described in the relevant information sheets.
Abralux Colori Beghé reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products, without prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color and size of the products shown in the figure. All purchase support information is intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Abralux Colori Beghé by means of an email reply sent to the email address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Abralux Colori Beghé. The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described here. The customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area under “My orders”.
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Abralux Colori Beghé undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
4. All prices on the site are to be understood as excluding VAT. Abralux Colori Beghé reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly negligible price is published, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be cancelled, even in the case of initial validation.
5. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of online orders change the availability of the product, Abralux Colori Beghé does not guarantee the certainty of assigning the goods ordered.
6. On certain products, subject to price promotions, Abralux Colori Beghé reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, in the absence of which the order must be considered cancelled.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The sales contract between the customer and Abralux Colori Beghé is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. The place of jurisdiction for the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract is exclusively that of Como.
Any complaints must be addressed to Abralux Colori Beghé by writing to: Abralux Colori Beghé srl – Via Per Canzo, 24 – 22030 Castelmarte – Como Italy – or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To customer is forbidden by law to enter false or data belonging to other. Purchases cannot be made by minors.
In case of any system errors, Abralux Colori Beghé reserves the right to communicate promptly, before sending the order, if the requested quantities were not available or if the indicated price was not exact.
Tommy Art is a brand owned by: Abralux Colori Beghé srl – Via Per Canzo, 24 – 22030 Castelmarte – Como – Italy – P.IVA 02504540137
All the contents (texts, images, graphics, files, tables, information) present on www.tommyart.it are protected in accordance with the laws on copyright, patents and those relating to intellectual property.
Each product and company mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respective owners or owners and may be protected by patents and / or copyrights granted or registered by the appropriate authorities.